Monday, November 30, 2009

Elroy's 4 Sale !!!











Greetings to you all and Happy Holidays! I just wanted to drop you a quick hello and let you know that elroy is currently completed and up for auction via ebay. I believe his number will be up by tomorrow morning. So, if you are interested and have as yet to bid, then by all means--don't wait!

I have snapped some current pics for your viewing pleasure. I replaced the black wig with a much better quality dark brown one. Also, I went in and fine tuned everything, so all of the mechanics work quietly and smoothly--especially the self-centering eyes, which are very responsive.
As for what's next, I will begin work on a Joe Smith casting I received from Joe not long ago and I also have plans to begin work on a Finis inspired tribute figure. So--Stay Tuned!!!

No comments: